Choosing the Right Psychotherapist
- How long is the typical treatment period with a psychotherapist?
- How do I become a Psychotherapist?
- Can a psychotherapist with a PhD prescribe medication?
- How do I train to become a Child Psychotherapist in the UK?
- How would I go through college to get these degrees and are they ALL necessary to be a psychotherapist?
- Does anyone have a simplified version of what a psychotherapist is?
- how do you become a psychotherapist? like what kid of training do you need?
- Is a psychotherapist also known as a psychiatrist?
- What’s the difference between a psychotherapist and a psychoanalyst?
- Could I become a teacher and a psychotherapist?
- What courses do I have to take to become a Psychotherapist?
- Can anyone recommend a Psychotherapist in Jerusalem who is approved by the appropriate professional body?
- What are the different ways of becoming a psychotherapist and marriage counselor?
- How often do you see your psychiatrist and or psychotherapist?
6 Years advice Bps Career College Education Five Points Good Answer healing High School Education Hi Thanks Israel Jerusalem Lost Psychiatrist Psychiatry Psychological Problems psychology Psychology Degree Psychotherapist Psychotherapists Relationship Sessions therapy Treatment Period Typical Treatment Ukcp youtube
I’ve been going to this psychotherapist for 3 months. It did help me feel better in overcoming some emotional issues. Now that some of my major issues has been addressed, I feel that we could end these weekly session but now he tried to propose me a bi-weekly ‘continuing sessions’ that will help me with my career, relationship etc. Is this the way PT normally work, or am I encountering a salesman?